Courses & Workshops
Keep your SPARK alighted with ongoing learning and development. These courses are all unique and powerful. Each is designed for a different season in business and for different types of business owners.
Tune into what growth and development could serve you right now. If you’re ready for support, planning or on-your own exploration to understand your business better, we’ve got solutions for you.
And if you’re ready for more rigorous planning and action taking to build your business, also check out our COACHING programs.
Ongoing Learning Supports PROGRESS
Small Group MasterMind: Structured Peer Support
This is a cross over program with both structured teachings and support – it’s both a course and a coaching program.
It is also a super fun way to motivate yourself, welcome some accountability, learn new tools, skills and techniques.
This course is an opportunity for you to carve out 3 months to focus and grow your business to the next level while being witnessed and having support.
The structure is as follows:
- 90 day (3 month) commitment
- 60-90 minute weekly group meetings (live & recorded)
- Teachings based in Business as an Energy System curriculum
- Collective sprint cycles (14 days)
- Group chat channels
- Accountability structures
- Two (2) individual (1:1) coaching sessions included to work on goals
- Opportunities for leadership
- Witnessing & celebration!
Investment: $797 pay in full
(0r 3 monthly payments of $299)
Strategic Planning for Leaders & Teams
Fall is Strategic Planning time. For most businesses, the fall quarter (Q4) is an ideal time to reflect on the past year’s successes and challenges, and then get set up for a progressive year ahead.
This course is a structured way to bring your team together with some additional support and guidance from an external perspective. In the course you will:
- Walk through a series of reflective questions to assess your past successes (yay!) and challenges or EBI’s (even better if’s).
- Create or revisit/update your Vivid Vision.
- Set forward looking goals that will support the Vivid Vision.
- Identify top priorities, in order, to pursue in the coming months.
- Frame goals as “SMART” goals with actionable steps, and set up accountability to meet the goals.
- Establish KPIs related to the goals to help track and measure progress.
- Celebrate a plan in place!
In FOUR Sessions we cover:
- Reflections & Assessments:
Wins & EBIs
- Vivid Vision:
Create or Update Your Dream
- Mapping & Planning
- Set Up for Success: Assignments, Assessments & Accountability
Each session is 90 minutes to 2 hours and includes prep work, group facilitation, homework and follow up support for 3-6 months.
Understanding Business as an Energy System
While this course borders on the edge of woo-woo, give it a chance. Many business owners and practitioners complain they want to focus more on their work and the “Business” side of things gets in the way – especially the dreaded Marketing.
This course walks through business as an energy system, seamlessly tying together the heart of the business (your passion) with the other service, logistical, operational and communication systems (including unpacking the black box of marketing).
With a thorough understanding of the flow of energy in the system, it becomes easier to see where the power centers are (to build on), where there is misalignment, and where there are holes or leaks or problem areas. From there growth becomes easier to see and create.
Understand today to keep building tomorrow.
12-module course includes:
- Overview of the 7 energy centers
- Connecting to Inspiration
- Vivid Vision
- Finding an Ideal Audience
- Meaningful Messages &
- Sound Channels
- A Clear Brand
- Operational Systems
- Networking & Relating
- Sustainable Results
- Navigating Cycles of Growth
- Celebrating Success!